Saturday, April 01, 2006


I have discovered a website called dpchallenge.com where people take photos within the theme of a challenge. You usually have one week to take and process the shot and then one week for members to vote. No prizes - virtual ribbons only. But tons of fun and great tutorials and lessons to be learned in the process. Here are a bunch of my most recent shots and their placement.

"Painted Hands" - Challenge "Hands" - Originally 148th place out of 280 - Later disqualified for a lame reason.Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Timfy said...

The dq came with the description - "literal represenation of artwork not allowed". Since these were hand painted on paper and then I took the pic, I got the dq. I could have argued it I am sure - but I had 2 other pics that may have been considered dq'able and I didnt want to stir up a stink and draw attention to myself.

But I may be able to come up with some tires that need to be slashed outside of the dpchallenge if you are interested in the commute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home